We offer a 15% discount on the 3rd night of your stay and / or a 10% discount for returning guests.
Seven Oaks Policies:
- Rates are for double or single occupancy.
- Two night minimum stay May through October as well as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's holidays. However, sometimes we do have single nights available. Please call if you would like us to check a specific date.
- Special rates for extended stays.
- Reservations will be held for one week pending receipt of deposit equal to one night's lodging. Cash, checks and credit cards accepted.
- For cancellations, we require 15 days of notice for a full refund. There is a $30 fee for processing cancellations. In the event of a late cancellation or no show, payment is required for all dates reserved that cannot be re-booked. We do not refund for early departure.
- Children over 10 years of age are welcome.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed, but we will assist you in finding a kennel. We do have three outside barn cats that live on the premises.
- For everyone's consideration, smoking is not permitted anywhere inside our home or outside on the grounds. A $100 cleaning charge will be assessed for smoking on our premises.
- We attempt to accommodate special diets including gluten free, vegetarian and lactose intolerant. Please notify us at time of reservation. We specialize in organic and vegetarian menus.
- We are a bike friendly B+B. There is secure storage on the property as well as a hose for bike washing.
- Check out time is 11am.